Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lush Weekly: #16 Lush Honey and Karma Soap Stack

Hi everyone,

So last week I wandered into Lush Cavendish after attending an event to just....browse (Ha! Who am I kidding???). I was going to pick up my favourite conditioner, Happy Happy Joy Joy, but then as I got to the cashier, I noticed these brightly coloured boxes on display and I LOST ALL MY CHILL!

LUSH SOUTH AFRICA STOCKS THE LUSH SOAP STACK GIFT SETS! 
Lush
What Lush South Africa says about this gift set:
Two of our best selling soaps, stacked up for your bathing and showering pleasure.
Enjoy the sweet, honey-toffee scent of Honey I Washed The Kids, and the uplifting fragrance of Karma, with its exotic patchouli and orange oils all in one beautiful package. 

What The Jam Jar says about this gift set:
When I saw these beautiful box sets on the Lush UK site, naturally I wanted ALL of them. I picked up the Karma and Honey, I Washed the Kids soap stack because they're both in my top 5 favourite Lush soaps and I'm on my last bar of Karma soap.

I love Lush gift sets because the packaging is always well constructed and the designs are really pretty and colourful. I always try to buy myself a Lush gift set every now and then to celebrate the fact that my life is somewhat in order :)
Retail price: R145.00

The gift set contains:
♡ Karma soap | 120g 
♡ Honey, I Washed the Kids soap | 120g
(Not a block of cheese and chocolate)

Vegan: Karma is suitable for vegans and Honey, I Washed the Kids is suitable for vegetarians.

The price is a bit ridiculous for soap because if you buy the soaps separately then it works out much cheaper but being someone who collects Lush LE products, I obviously gave out all my monies. But if you are considering buying it as a gift for someone then this is definitely a great gift idea especially when the person receiving the gift hasn't tried Lush before.

Lush South Africa a few new gift sets that you can check out over here.

Until next time..
xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, those look great for Christmas prezzie fillers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram