Shiny Pink Flower

Monday, July 6, 2015

Tag: 21 Questions Blogger Tag

Hi everyone,

Recently I got tagged by Faeemah from Fay in The Maze and Rushda from RuBe's Closet for the 21 Questions Blogger tag. You can check out Faeema's here and Rushda's here.

What is your current fashion obsession?
Sparkly costume jewelry and high-low shirts (Yes, I'm still digging that trend).
What are you wearing today?
Well, I've been in my onesie whole day soooo....
Hair?
I'm actually happy with my hair at the moment. I recently dyed my hair blue and then redyed it purple. One time, I cut my hair in a scene hairstyle and loved it so much so I'm thinking of getting it cut like that again and possibly redyeing my hair a different colour once the purple washes out.
Do you nap a lot?
OMG YES! I nap whenever and where ever I can.
Why is today special?
It's special because I got to see another day and I got to spend some quality time with my family.

What would you like to learn to do?
I recently started teaching myself how to make Sushi so I would love to attend a few classes soon.
I really want to learn a few different languages as well.
What's for dinner today?
For Iftaar we had a full on braai. It was strange lol.
What are you listening to right now?
My A$AP Rocky playlist.
What is your favorite weather?
Cold weather. I'm cool with rainy weather but it shouldn't be accompanied by wind, then it's just terrible. Blegh. Also, I love wearing sweaters during winter.
What's the last thing you bought?
Uhm, food!
What are your essentials when traveling?
- DSLR + Instax Camera
- Cash money
- iPod + earphones
- Wet wipes, hand sanitizer, hand and body lotion
- A mini makeup kit for a basic yet sassy look
- A mini body spritzer (my favourite is the Oh So Heavenly Viva La Vanilla that's available at Clicks)
- A mini brush, hair ties, bobby pins

This list could go on forever lol.
What's your style?
Basic. I like wearing black clothing.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Being an adult I guess. The working world is tough man. Responsibility makes me cringe.
That's how I feel when I need to do adult things.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Definitely somewhere in the UAE. Probably Dubai so I can spend that Arab monaaaaay!

Favorite vacation spot?
Internationally - Definitely Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia
Locally - Avalon Springs Resort in Montagu

Name the things you cannot live without?
Family, internet and my phone.

How was your childhood?
It was good thanks to my amazing parents. I am the youngest out of the bunch so it was pretty good lol.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A plane ticket to either London, Korea or New York with lots of money.
What are you most excited for?
Meh.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Lush Oxford Street store.
Which countries have you visited?
I've been to Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Malaysia. I miss traveling so much.

Until next time...
xx

3 comments:

  1. The gifs that went with your answers made my life.. I'm giggling to myself. You seem well travelled! Good luck for the week ahead!

    becca // 15bex02.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, Becca.

      You too :)

      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard reading this!! Such a cute blog, LOVE it :)

    https://thelittleblogofstuff.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram