Shiny Pink Flower

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Review: Oh So Heavenly Beautifully Balanced

Hi everyone,

When I heard that Oh So Heavenly will be releasing a facial range I was really excited because their products are amazing and extremely affordable!

I was sent these products about 2 months ago so I got to test it out to the fullest. I can honestly say that I did enjoy using these products! For a brand that is so affordable, it is still very luxurious to use.

The Beautifully Balanced range caters for normal/combination to oily skin. This range is filled with vitamin complex, healthy milk proteins and prebiotics to help support moisture balance, protect the skin’s natural barrier and restore vitality.

Beautifully Balanced | 3-in-1 Balancing Home Spa Facial:
This deep cleanser, exfoliation scrub and mask is perfect for a quick pamper session at home after a long day at work. It's thick and creamy and leaves the skin feeling incredibly silky smooth.

You can use this product as a daily express facial or a spa facial. This 3 in 1 helps revitalise tired, dull and imperfection prone skin.

The daily express facial is merely applying the product in a circular motion to help cleanse the skin, eliminate impurities and excess oil. This method helps cleanse and exfoliate the skin. The tiny exfoliating wax beads helps remove dead, dull skin cells.

The spa facial is great for a pamper evening, apply a generous amount of this product on the face and neck and leave on for 5 minutes while soaking in the bath. This balancing mask is enriched with healthy prebiotics. The prebiotics helps protect the skin from imperfections and eliminate excess oil. It left my skin feeling fresh and silky
This product is a great "pick me up" after a long day! I just finished my tube and I would not hesitate repurchasing.

Retail price: R64.95 for a 125ml tube.
Beautifully Balanced | Night Cream:
What I really love about OSH products is even though it is affordable, it is still very luxurious like this night cream for example.

This night cream is enriched with skin softening Vitamin E that helps hydrate and support the skin's moisture balance. After doing a daily express facial using the Beautifully Balanced 3-in-1 Balancing Home Spa Facial, I apply a generous amount of the Beautifully Balanced Night Cream evenly on my skin. My skin immediately feels hydrated and smelling great. In the morning I can still feel the cream on my face and I am left with a lovely hydrated glowy complexion.

The texture of this night cream is thick and it doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. It absorbs so quickly into the skin!
Retail price: R64.95 for a 50ml tub.

The different Oh So Heavenly Facial Skin Care products offers skin care for classic skin care (normal/combination and oily skin), age defense (all skin types) and anti wrinkle (mature and dry skin). They have a wide variety that will match most skin problems.

I can't wait to pick up the OSH age defense range!

Oh So Heavenly is available exclusively in Clicks stores countrywide.
OSH has a wide range of products and you can check it out on their website.

Until next time..
xx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram