Shiny Pink Flower

Friday, January 9, 2015

Review: Lush Valentines 2015 Collection

Hi everyone,

It's almost February, the month of love to some but the month of a brand new Lush collection to me. EEK!

Last year February, I only picked up two products from the Valentines collection but this year I think I will probably get most of the products. Well, that's only if Lush South Africa gets all the products (fingers crossed).

Compared to last years Valentines collection there are a ton of brand new products! Last year there were a total of 6 products and this year there are 9 products! 7 of which are absolutely brand new to the Valentines collection. There are 7 gift boxes and 1 knot-wrap.*HYPERVENTILATES*

The collection goes live online on the 9th January for Lush online stores overseas but I'm not sure when it will be launched here in South Africa (I'm guessing the last week of January or beginning of February). I've been following Instagram accounts that has been posting sneak peeks of the collection since December so I was really excited to see the official products on Lush USA!
Lush Valentines 2015:
Product images from lushusa.com.
♡ 1. Cupid's Love Soap (New | Update: New design, same as last years Neon Love soap)
♡ 2. Heart Throb Bubbleroon (New)
♡ 3. Lonely Heart Bubble Bar (New)
♡ 4. Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar (New to Valentines collection)
♡ 5. Floating Flower Bath Bomb (New)
♡ 6. The Kiss Lip Scrub (New)
♡ 7. The Kiss Lip Gloss (Valentines 2014)
♡ 8. Prince Charming Shower Gel (Valentines 2014)
♡ 9. Love Locket Bath Bomb (Valentines 2014)

I loved the Love Locket bath bomb and kind of liked Prince Charming shower gel. I can't wait to try the other products when they hit Lush South Africa! 

What are you keen on trying? :)

Until next time..
xx

8 comments:

  1. Whoa!! What a great looking collection. Hope I can get my hands on some, only managed to get a small bottle of Prince Charming last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I just hope Lush South Africa gets all of it including the gift boxes! That would be great.

      I managed to get Prince Charming and Love Locket. The other products didn't interest me much. I still have Prince Charming actually lol.

      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty. I love the heart shaped bomb. Can you believe I never used and Lush products yet? I hang my head in shame! ;-0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Des, I'm really disappointed by this comment.

      Can you PLEASE just pop in a Lush store and buy something??? PLEASE!!!

      N
      xx

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for this. The South African Lush social media sites have been very quiet. Bums me out. I really want to try Unicorn Horn, Lonely Heart and Floating Flower. And I never got to try Love Locket last year so I want to try this year. Prince Charming for me is the most overrated shower gel. There are some notes in there that don't sit well with my nose. Haha. Reminds me of rotting fruit. But my friends rank it almost as high as Snow Fairy so I guess it's just me that doesn't like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prince Charming was okay, not really amazing for me either, but okay. It smells different once you shower with it. I will pick up another bottle because I did kind of like it.

      I'm going to try to get everything except the lip gloss because I'm not that keen on Lush lip gloss.

      Can't wait to see your haul!

      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram