Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Review: eos Smooth Stick Lip Balm

Hi everyone,

After this horrible post office strike I finally received my eos order! Yay! Some of you might know that I am a bit obsessed with eos lip balm. My bestie bought me some when he went to NYC and I think my obsession just got worse after that. I searched high and low to find an online store that wasn't crazy stupid with their eos lip balms and I finally found one!
What eos has to say about this lip balm:
eos lip balm in Pomegranate Raspberry is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

♡ Long-lasting moisture ♡ Shea butter & vitamin E ♡ Smoothes on clear
♡ Paraben-free ♡ Petrolatum-free ♡ Gluten-free
♡ 0.14 oz ♡ Phthalate-free

Ingredients:
Pomegranate Raspberry -
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Linalool**. *Organic. **Component of Natural Flavor. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.

Vanilla Bean -
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*. *Organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth.
What The Jam Jar has to say about this lip balm:
I recently purchased eos Smooth Stick lip balm in Vanilla Bean and Pomegranate Raspberry and they are just as lovely as the eos Smooth Sphere lip balms. The Smooth Stick lip balms comes in 3 scents;
- Vanilla Bean
- Pomegranate Raspberry
- Sweet Mint

However, eos does out with different versions of the Smooth Stick lip balms as limited edition items like the Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness Collection that has a Strawberry Sorbet Smooth Stick lip balm with two other eos products.

There's not much difference between the two except the shape. I do prefer the Smooth Stick lip balms because fitting that in your pocket is so much easier than the Smooth Sphere lip balms. I have the Pomegranate Raspberry Smooth Sphere as well but it's nice to have something with the same scent that's easy to carry on my person.

The Smooth Sticks are really moisturizing. I like applying a thick layer at night because when I wake up my lips feels incredibly smooth.

The scent of both Smooth Stick lip balms are subtle and kind to the nose. I really enjoy eos scents because it's not that potent but it's still lovely.

The packaging is the same material as the Smooth Sphere lip balms. It feels like a velvety plastic material if that makes sense lol. One thing I don't like about the material it's made of is that it gets dirty very easily. My Honeysuckle Honeydew and Sweet Mint Smooth Spheres (My favourites and most used) are kind of gross looking now.

Overall, I really like this product and I would definitely get the Sweet Mint Smooth Stick to complete my collection.

Retail price: $3.99 (ZAR 43,84).
You can purchase eos products here.

Until next time..
xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got your eos! I was nervous it the package would get lost in the strike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was by the PO for a while because I got a second notice. The first notice wasn't delivered. Silly PO.

      Can't wait to place my next order :D
      Thank you so much for having such an affordable store, Sam!

      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.
    I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
    Rejuvalash reviews
    Rejuvalash Eyelash growth serum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram