Shiny Pink Flower

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Lush Weekly: #2 Showcase - FUN

Hi everyone,

We are back with another Lush Weekly post (Holla!) and today I will be showcasing one of my favourite Lush products. Like I said in my previous Lush Weekly post that this product is so underrated and I don't understand why because this 4-in-1 product is actually really awesome.
FUN is a cosmetic product with purpose. A portion of the sales (2.5%) goes to the Lush FUNd initiative. This initiative supports charities in Fukushima that helps children projects in the affected areas. Another reason why I love Lush is because of this! They are very involved in giving back and I think that's actually really awesome.
Lush usually comes out with a festive FUN bar around Christmas time. It is called Gold FUN and it's covered in golden lustres and it's scented with the yummy toffee Honey, I Washed the Kids scent. This year Lush released another new FUN bar called Snowman Kit FUN and it's scented with the Carrot soap scent from the Easter collection. Lush also has FUN bars that's available all year around. FUN is available in green, yellow, red, pink and blue and each FUN bar has a lovely scent. My favourite is pink FUN because it smells like candy.
FUN retails at R89.00 for 200g. FUN can be used for soap, shampoo, bubble bath, and play-dough.
You can purchase a bar of FUN in stores or at lush.co.za.

Until next time..
xx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right! Thank you so much, Candice!

      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute product. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds pretty cool, never tried it before! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should :)

      It's a pleasure.

      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram