Shiny Pink Flower

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Lush Weekly: Introduction

Hi everyone,

Some of you might know that I have a Lush problem. Yes, it's actually a bad problem. I hoard Lush products. I save up all my money and I spend it all on Lush products. And it all started on the 16th June 2013 when I made my first purchase of Space Girl bath bomb and The Comforter bubble bar. I remember that day. It was a good day. I was helped by the lovely Zoe whom I miss dearly.

Who knew it would get this out of hand? lol.

I posted my collection on Instagram a few months ago and the reactions I got was insane. I was lightly scolded by a Lushie that used to work at Lush as well because I still had Rose Jam from last year Christmas time (which I used up just before the Christmas collection). Recently I uploaded (and then deleted by accident because I am an idiot) my updated collection and this is what it looks like...before my Christmas haul.
I thought that I would do a Lush Weekly Blog series. It's probably been done by some other blogger before but hey, this would be my version of it.

So every week I will either review or showcase a Lush product that I love or that I don't fancy that much. I think this will help me burn through my collection quicker because some of the products in my collection expires July 2015 (cringes).

Wish me luck.

Until next time..
xx

4 comments:

  1. Why do you wrap your bubble bars and bath bombs in cling wrap? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've noticed that if they are in the paper packets they tend to "bleed". The colour starts running, it gets fragile and the scent starts fading.
      I have a Shoot for The Stars ballistic that's been in it's plastic packet for almost a year and it's in good condition so that's why I decided to wrap my bath bombs, bubble bars and soap in cling-wrap. The ones still in the paper packets are broken or halves of bigger bath bombs (The Love Locket and Immaculate Eggception) so wrapping them would be a mission.

      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. Ooh, what's that perfume in the glass bottle?

    I wrap my bubble bars and bath bombs in cling wrap too! Before I did, my carrot bubble bar bled orange dye on parts of the bunny knot wrap, and even my Lust soap was staining things pink, so... Definitely with you there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the limited edition Calacas Lush scent :) Came around last year sometime. I'm actually really surprised at how long the scent lingers. More impressed than surprised actually lol.

      RIGHT??? I remember seeing a YouTube video on how to make the most out of your Lush collection and the lady doing the tutorial had all her products in zip-lock baggies. I prefer cling-wrap because it's more compact and because it's cheaper lol.

      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram