Shiny Pink Flower

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: Lush South Africa | Canal Walk

Hi everyone,

On Friday, 3rd October, Lush finally opened their doors in Canal Walk shopping centre!
Lush currently has 4 stores, 3 in Cape Town and 1 in Durban. Us Cape Town Lushies are really lucky to have 3 stores, hey?

The reason why I hardly shopped at Canal Walk was because they didn't have a Lush store and I found myself shopping often at Cavendish Square for obvious reasons ;) I only picked up Shine So Bright Hair Balm because let's face it, I don't really need anymore Lush products lol.

Here are some snaps of the new store:


You can find Lush on the lower level almost opposite (yes, "almost opposite" is a thing) The Body Shop or you can just follow your nose.

No Lush in your dorpie? No woooooorries, my dear friend! Lush also has an online store that ships to places within South Africa and their courier prices are almost half the price it used to be so yay, go on and spend that cash money, boo!

What's your favourite Lush product?

Until next time..
xx

6 comments:

  1. I must to check If lush has a delivery to my country :)

    thisenemyofmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need some Lush in your life, honey!

      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. So excited can't wait to visit the store myself..

    www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a smaller store compared to Waterfront and Cavendish but still amazing!

      N
      xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures. How have I only just found your blog?!? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole :)

      LOL! IDK but I'm glad you finally did!

      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram