Shiny Pink Flower

Monday, September 29, 2014

Tag: Summer Tag ☼

Hi everyone,

I was tagged by the lovely Candice over at Beauty Candy Loves to do the Summer Tag. You can check out Candice post here .

I think this tag is perfect seeing that we're getting closer and closer to Summer in South Africa. Whoohoo!

1. What is your favourite thing about Summer?
Warm breezes, Late sunsets, braais, road trips and family.


2. Do you have a favourite Summer drink?
Vida e Caffee's Mango Frio or just ice cold water.

3. Is there a location you like to go to each Summer?
I love going to Sea Point just before sunset. The view is amazing.

4. Favourite Make up look for Summer?
I try to keep it light so I would just apply some eyeliner on the top of my lash line, rosy cheeks, highlighted cheek bones and a nude lipstick.

5. Dresses or Skirts?
Uhm, none because I'm clumsy and by the end of the day I would've probably flashed my hoohaa by accident.

6. Sandals or ballet pumps?
Sandals. Who has time for smelly pumps in the Summer? Not me.

7. Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for Summer?
I prefer it being down. My hair doesn't really make my neck hot because I have real thin hair. I love when the wind blows through my hair, it feels amazing!


8. Deep smoky eyes or bold lips?
Bold lips, boo.

9. Favourite perfume this Summer?
Omnia Coral by Bvlgari and Onika by Nicki Minaj.

10. Lastly, Favourite music for Summer?
I love Kygo's music for summer. I can assure you if you listen to his music, you would automatically feel happy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and please feel free to do this tag if you are keen :)

Until next time..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram