Shiny Pink Flower

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Tag: The Liebster Award

Hi everyone,

The amazing Amina from A Girl with a Camera nominated The Jam Jar for a Liebster Award. I've been nominated before by the lovelies from Life Like Mine and Hipstyler, Pretty & Ginger so you can check out what The Liebster Award is all about over here.


11 Facts About Me:
♡ I love baking but I'm really bad at it.
♡ I have a cat named Skippy but I am allergic to cats.
♡ I am OBSESSED with Lush.
♡ I'm messy, clumsy and awkward.
♡ I have a Hello Kitty painting hung up on my wall that I painted at Art Jamming on my 20th birthday.
♡ I am the youngest out of two siblings.
♡ I LOVE triple chocolate chip cookies.
♡ I currently have two jobs.
♡ I don't have lots of friends and I'm totally fine with that. I have one true friend and she is kind of all I need in a friend.
♡ I hate avocados but I really like guacamole.
♡ I appreciate a good cheese plate.

Questions from Amina:
♡ What was the best memory you have from your childhood?
When I was in primary school, we used to always go to Goudini Spa for school holidays. The best memories was staying up late watching Cartoon Network, eating yummy luxuries, braaiing, swimming with my sister and just being so happy and sunburnt with my family.

♡ What time in history do you wish to go back to?
Hmm, I'm not sure about that but I would like to go back to a much more simpler time.

♡ What was the best birthday gift you have ever received?
My camera.

♡ What was your greatest achievement in life?
Shew. Receiving a merit award for my last year of campus, graduating and that I am capable of keeping two jobs at such a young age.

♡ What has made you smile recently?
10th September marks the day that I became permanent at my day job. It came at a surprise as well so it definitely put the biggest smile on my face.

♡ Are you allergic to anything?
YES! I'm allergic to lots of things lol. But I'm glad I'm not allergic to any food things! That would make me really sad because food is bae.

♡ Do you have any fears? (give one)
I fear letting my parents down. They've given me everything I want and more so letting them down would really break my heart.

♡ What do you consider is the best thing about having a blog?
The awesome people I met on my blogging journey.

♡ Which restaurant do you find yourself always going to?
I don't really go to fancy restaurants and stuff but I always find myself getting Simply Asia.

♡ Who do you admire the most in the bloggersphere?
I admire Leana over at Hipstyler, Pretty & Ginger. She really has a heart of gold and it reflects on her blog and also, she is kak funny.

♡ Where in the world would you love to explore?
I would love to explore Poole, England. I really want to visit the first ever Lush store and Lush Spa in Poole.

Thank you Amina for the nomination :) I really appreciate it!

Until next time..
xx

1 comment:

  1. OMG even your travel wishes revolve around Lush! For that they should freaking sponsor you to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram