Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Impression: All About Eyes with #SmashboxSA

Hi everyone,

This month I received some gorgeous Smashbox products from Beauty Bulletin

If you missed my last Beauty Bulletin review on the Smashbox BB Cream Eyes, click on the image below to check it out :)

http://www.beautybulletin.com/makeup/bb-creams/smashbox-camera-ready-bb-cream-eyes-in-medium

I obviously researched the products that were part of the review club. I was a bit nervous to get shades that are out of my comfort zone. I don't usually wear eyeshadow or any other colour liner besides black so I was kind of excited to play around with these gorgeous products.

This is just a first look at the products I received.

I received;
♡ Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in Black
♡ Smashbox Always Sharp Kohl Liner in Sumatra (Brown)
♡ Smashbox Photo Op Trio Eyeshadow in Focal Point


I've been using the Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara and I've been loving it! There's no clumping and the formula is amazing! 
I swatched the Always Sharp eyeliner and OMG, it is so pretty! It's highly pigmented and it has a beautiful matt finish.

Keep an eye out on Beauty Bulletin for my reviews :)

What's your favourite Smashbox product?

Until next time..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram