Shiny Pink Flower

Friday, September 5, 2014

Blogger Love: Undecided Muse by Mazeeda

Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago my sneaky (and gorgeous) neighbour and fellow blogger, Namreen over at Life and Times of the Fireflies, dropped off a sample pack of amazing Sensai goodies. Unfortunately, I was unable to use it because I recently had some laser therapy done on my face and I was given specific products to use to maintain the treatment.

These luxury products couldn't go to waste so I gave it to an amazing blogger. Mazeeda over at Undecided Muse is fairly new to the industry so show her some love, Jammys :)

Click below to read what she thought about Sensai's Silky Purifying Range and Cellular Performance Range.


Thank you so much Blog Addict for this awesome sample pack!

You can stalk and follow Mazeeda here:

Until next time..
xx

1 comment:

  1. Those products just look amazing!

    http://www.beautycandyloves.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram