Shiny Pink Flower

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Review: Oh So Heavenly's New Angels

Hi everyone,

Okay, so they might not be new anymore because I received this a while back. I've been using these products for roughly 2 months now and I've been thoroughly enjoying them!

In the month of winter, skin tends to become a bit on the dry side and I was really happy to receive some body creams.


Happy Hands Creamy Caress Hand & Nail Cream:
This moisturizing hand lotion is filled with milk proteins and yoghurt extracts that makes hands feels supple and moisturized. I've been using it for a while now and it doesn't even feel empty. One thing about OSH products is that it's really affordable and their products are pure luxury.

The amazing thing about this hand cream is that it provides 24hr hydration and it helps soften hands and cuticles with a soft floral scent. I usually put this on at night and when I wake up in the morning, my hands feel amazingly smooth. Enriched with Vitamin A, C and E and Jojoba Seed Oil, this hand cream is sure to take great care of your hands.

R28.95 | 140ml
Scentsatioins Perfectly Peared Fresh Blossoms & Pink Pear:
I absolutely LOVE the scent of pear for some odd reason. I'm drawn to perfume with pear notes and heck, I even love the scent of pear juice! I really enjoyed smothering myself with this light weight body lotion.

This body lotion leaves no oily residue after application which I like because it feels uncomfortable. It gives skin the moisture it needs and the scent lingers on the skin for the longest time ever. I love lotions that retains their scent once you apply it but I can't stand it when the scent is too overpowering but this scent is just perfect.

R24.95 | 400ml
Scentsatioins Passion Paradise:
I use OSH's Scentsation Body Spritzer in Viva La Vanilla on the regular so trying a new scent was interesting. If I could compare this scent to something it would be the perfect Summers day by the pool with fruity mocktails.

One thing about OSH's body spritzers is that it lasts for a really long time. You would never say that it's a body spritzers. I've been using this and the Viva La Vanilla for everyday use and the scent would linger on my snoods, hair and even my bag strap for the longest time ever.

This affordable body spritzer is small enough to fit in a medium sized bag which is great because I think it's a MUST for females to carry some sort of spray for daily usage.

R19.95 | 100ml
Butter Me Up Naturally Nourishing:
I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes to indulge in some body butter before bed. This triple butter blend of Avocado, Shea and Cocoa Butters helps the skin feel silky soft. Enriched with Macadamia Nut extract and the warm scent of amber and soft florals leaves the skin with a gently fragranced.

This body butter is perfect for dry skin, especially now in the month of Winter. It does leave a bit of an oily feeling afterwards but using it before bed makes it not that bad. There's nothing else I can say about this but the fact that it's moisturizing, affordable and it smells yummy.

R36.95 | 200ml
Oh So Heavenly is available exclusively in Clicks stores countrywide.
OSH has a wide range of products and you can check it out on their website.

Until next time..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram