Shiny Pink Flower

Thursday, July 3, 2014

First Look: Lush Error 404 Bath Bomb

Hi everyone,

A few days ago, I received a package all the way from UK filled with a ton of Lush and Lush Kitchen products. There's one item that I was really excited about getting because it's a limited edition and I was so bummed that I couldn't get it when it was released.

I can't remember where I saw that there was a mystery bath bomb hidden on the site but as soon as I saw it, I immediately got to my laptop and Googled the shit out of this mystery bath bomb and I found it! I found the gorgeous, limited edition Error 404 bath bomb! It was basically like an adult Easter hunt because it's an egg shaped bath bomb and it was a hidden object on the website. I thought that was really clever because it was the during Easter and shortly after Lush released their Easter collection.


The only way you could find this bath bomb was to experience the error 404 page. This bath bomb was £0.00 but only shipping had to be paid for. The error message is still on the site but you won't be able to purchase the bath bomb.

What Lush has to says about this bath bomb:
This domain does not exist, but with geranium oil and orange flower absolute, this lustre-filled bomb is filled with a sumptuous floral fragrance to comfort you in the bath.

Ingredients: 
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Rosewood Oil, Geranium Oil, Orange Flower Absolute, Cream of Tartar, Gardenia Extract, Water (Aqua), Lilial, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Linalool, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Antique Gold Lustre, Bronze Splendour Lustre, Glacier Blue Lustre, Colour 42053.


Seeing that this is a limited edition bath bomb, I don't want to use it lol. But I really want to experience the amazingness of this bath bomb because I read a few good reviews about this bath bomb. So keep an eye out for a review soon, Jammys :)


Error 404 bath bomb, you are gorgeous.

Until next time..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram