Shiny Pink Flower

Monday, May 5, 2014

Tag: Random Questions accompanied by GIFs!

Hi everyone,

Yes, this is not a Lush post. I thought I'd do something "fun" and do a tag post because I'm not really good at any other type of post lol. Anyways! This tag is the Random Questions tag and I thought I would spice it up and add a ton of GIFs because it's funny and stuff.

Okay. Enjoy. Whatever.

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
- They call me by my name. So formal and lame, I know!
Fancy pants shizz.
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
- Everything I do is weird and embarrassing. That is just my life.
Well, my mom thinks so.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
- Yes. I hate those people who dress up like Barney, Bugs Bunny, Pooh Bear, Hello Kitty, etc. It freaks my shit out.
This is what nightmares are made of!
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast and belt out when you're alone?
- Whatever Happens by Michael Jackson. Honestly, that song is amazing and I don't think anyone would jam out on it in secret.
This is me while listening to it :D
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
- I hate it when people underestimate me. Give me the proper resources and I will make magic happen.
Uhm. Duh!
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
- I fix my hair when I'm nervous.
Well, not exactly like this but I think you get the picture.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
- I have a single bed so I guess in the middle? lol.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
- It was a duck that I got in my Lovebox from a student in USA. I called it Ducky because I was SOOO creative when I was 8. I have a love/hate relationship with ducks. They're cute and stuff but they wanna peck out your eyes and that's kind of scary.
The internet lies! Ducks are NOT awesome like the one above!
Wait. Is this even a duck???
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Vida e Caffe?
- Chocolate Frioooo.
Cheese knows what's up.
10. What's the beauty rule you preach...but never ACTUALLY practice?
- Don't go to bed with your makeup on.
Yah. The GIF kind of sums up how I look in the AM.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
- What kind of question is that? I face towards the shower nozzle.
nomnomnomnomnomnom.
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
- Uhh...I don't think so.
I'll get back to you on that.
13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
- Oreos. Oreo pudding. Oreo chocolate bark. Slutty Brownies with Oreos. Anything Oreo. I looooove Oreos.
O-re-o, oreee-o. O-re-o, oreee-o. O-re-o, oreee-o.
(If you sang it like the Oreos doing the March of the Oreos in Wreck-It Ralph then HOLLA, booboo!)
They're magical, yo.
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
- An "okay" followed by a...
I'm always giving people the stank look.
15. Time to sleep - what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
POTATO!!!
I really wanted to use this GIF because cute.
If you're keen then I tag you to do this tag :D Comment or tweet me the link so I can laugh at yours too because these questions are a bit ridiculous.

Until next time..
xx

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha LOVE this post so much!!! Gosh, that bunny on the toilet. lol! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!

      I honestly have NO idea how I found it. It found me :|

      Thank you for reading, Des :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. OMG, this post made me LOL so much!

    15. Time to sleep - what are you ACTUALLY wearing?
    - POTATO!!!

    bwhahaha! I will let you know when mine is up, it has to happen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I'm glad I could make you LOL :).

      Yay! I can't wait to read it!

      Thank you for reading, Lauren.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, boo!

      Tweet me the link when you're done :)

      xx

      Delete
  4. BABE you are the CUTEST! I’m not sure I could do such an awesomely LOL tag :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! *blush*

      I think you could! :D and I think you should!! :D

      Thank you for reading, Rushda.

      xx

      Delete
  5. LOL I love your gifs. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Ivanna :D

    GIFs makes everything funnier lol.

    Thank you for reading :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram