Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review: Lush Don't Knock It 'Til You've Tried It Gift Box

Hi everyone,

I absolutely LOVE Lush gift boxes and I made myself a promise that every month I would spoil myself with a Lush gift box just to congratulate myself for getting through the month without killing anyone.


My daily struggle.
This months box is the lunchbox inspired gift box that was illustrated by Sam Bevington. Honestly, I didn't even care about the products inside first, I was way too amused by the box!

Don't Knock It 'Til You've Tried It:
Inside Lush Cavendish
What Lush has to say about this gift box:
What do you mean you've never used Lush products before? 
A lunch box tin full of tropical treats just for you, fruity!
This special edition lunch box tin was designed by illustrator Sam Bevington. Ambassador of Fun Hannah was working on helping organising an art exhibition, and she loved Sam Bevington’s work so much that she showed it to all of us at Lush Design. We all loved it so much that we asked him to do something just for us!



This box contains:
♡ You’ve Been Mangoed luxury bath melt
♡ Each Peach massage bar
♡ 100g Miranda soap
♡ The Comforter bubble bar
♡ Blackberry bath bomb
♡ Sparkle toothy tabs
♡ Karma Komba shampoo bar (exlc. Lush Solid Shampoo Bar tin)

What The Jam Jar has to say about this gift box:
I like the fact that there is a mix between bath and shower products and the fact they threw in a massage bar and a box of toothy tabs as well. I've used most of the products in this gift box already so it was nice to restock my stash.

I feel that this is a good box to give to a friend that hasn't tried Lush products before because it gives them an idea about the different products that Lush has to offer.

This retails for R435.00 and the Lush Solid Shampoo Bar tin retails for R15.00. Buying the products individually is actually cheaper but who wouldn't want such an adorable lunchbox?? I used my lunchbox to store my Lush products during my Easter getaway and it kept my Lush products moisture free and protected.

I will do individual reviews on the products featured in this gift box.

I love this saying!
Have you purchased or received a Lush gift box before?
Let me know in the comments below :)

Until next time..
xx

2 comments:

  1. unfortunately no :( we don't have a lush here in Pretoria:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried their online store, yet? :)
      www.lush.co.za

      Thanks for reading!

      Love,
      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram