Shiny Pink Flower

Friday, March 28, 2014

Guest Blogger: Purple Sparkle's Fridays Favourite Five

Hi everyone,

Over the past few days I've been chatting with Priya, a fellow blogger and Beauty Bulletin member, and we decided to do guest posts on each others blogs. This weeks theme is Fridays Favourite Five!


1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Skin Protectant Cream: this is my favourite cream which I own. It is basically a miracle cream which can be used on cuts, bruises, dry skin, dry cracked heels, sometimes I even use it to set my eyebrows. Since Winter is coming up soon, I will definitely turn to this wonder cream to make skin feel and look amazing. Retails for R179 at Foschini, Edgars or Elizabeth Arden Counters.

2. MAC Rebel Satin Lipstick: what can the blogger of purple sparkle love more than a deep plum lipstick? NOTHING!!! I was introduced to the MAC Rebel by one of my fellow bloggers and I seriously can't get over it, I love everything about it, from the colour, to the silky finish. It's a perfect shade for this Autumn & definitely to show off this Winter. Retails at R185 at all MAC Counters.

3. Staedtler Hair Chalks: I waited so patiently for a whole year before this branded hair chalk hit Durban shelves. I am so glad I purchased this hair chalk, because it is perfect if you want a splash of colour without any commitment. The colour pigments are great... they are fresh, vibrant and suitable for all hair types and colours! It is simple to use and easier to remove. Retails at R100 at selected Checkers Hyper Stores.

4. Physicians Formula Super BB Cream: I noticed this BB cream while browsing in Dis-Chem and next thing you know, this is my favourite product right now. It has a good consistency, an even better coverage and it lasts on skin quite long. Plus, the packaging is super cute. The Super BB range includes a powder and a concealer, each sold separately. Retails at R210 for the BB Cream, at selected Dis-Chem Physicians Formula Counters.

5. L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara: I purchased this mascara while being in Dubai on holiday and WOW, say hello to the most amazing lashes ever. It easily transforms lashes to long gorgeous eye catching ones. It has a flexible brush and is simple and easy to use. Let's not forget the cute metallic hot pink and black packaging! Retails at R139 at all L'Oreal Counters.

♡ ☮ ❀

I am inlove with Purple Sparkle's Friday Favourite Five list. How gorgeous is that MAC Rebel Stain??

Connect with Purple Sparkles:
Twitter: @PurpleSparklez9
Facebook: Purple Sparkle
Instagram: /Priya_Nunkumar

I hope you enjoyed this post, Jammys. Be on the lookout for mine soon :D

What's your Friday Favourite? A song? A snack? A makeup item? Let me know in the comments below 

Until next time..
xx

4 comments:

  1. MAC Heroine... And it's finally back in stock online!!! I'm also really tempted to abandon my good ol' Revlon Megalash for the Miss Manga, everybody seems to be raving about it. x Nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heroine looks amazing! I don't think I would be able to pull off that kind of purple :'( lol.
      All the MAC lipsticks I want are either always sold out or they don't stock it anymore -_-

      Eh. I'm still not convinced that Miss Manga is that amazing. I do love the packaging, though!

      Thanks for reading, honeybun.

      Love,
      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. Do you by any chance know which Checkers Hyper to try for the hair chalk? I am really struggling to find it! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure but I spotted it in Pick n Pay Vangate last week.

      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram