Shiny Pink Flower

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Birthday Week at The Jam Jar HQ

Hi everyone,

Recently, I celebrated my 22nd birthday :) My day was actually normal. I woke up sick as a dog but managed to drag myself to work (I'm actually really proud of myself).

I would like to thank everyone who wished me for my birthday. I truly appreciate it. I don't usually make a big deal out of my birthday that's why I keep it on the DL every year so I was really surprised to get all those birthday wishes :) Thank you!
HUG BALL!!!
We kind of had a little family get together to celebrate my birthday, my father's birthday and my brother's birthday. YES! Our birthdays are all in one week lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this yummy cake that my sistar (Yes, I meant sistar because my sister is awesome.) bought for our birthday. She also bought a few other goodies like Mini Cheesecakes and Custard Danishes. I know she based her decision on what I like judging by the brightly coloured Macarons and the rainbow layered cake (Kudos, sis). 

The cake she bought is from Classic Bakery. The cake was so yummy and moist! My sistar was very impressed by the Bakery because they had ready made fancy cakes. It's perfect for a last minute party or a high-tea or just a random event needing a cake and other bakery goodies.

*Sidenote: I was really bummed out by Pick n' Pay Observatory for not having the Happy Birthday letter candles. It would've been perfect for this cake!
I love the Macrons placement. It looks like 3D polka dots!
Ontop:
Perfectly baked colourful Macarons
Chocolate Ganache
Silver Glitter (I go cray-cray for glitter, guys)

Inside:
5 Layers of colourful moist spongey cake
Fresh Cream (I wasn't feeling the Fresh Cream.)
Caramel
A bit of Chocolate Mousse

The cake was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed myself :D

Story of my life right here, guys.
You can find Classic Bakery here:
212 Thornton road
Crawford
7780

Give them a likey-like on Facebook and view other bakery creations.

I won't be doing a Birthday Haul but I'm going to do a post about two items I got for a really good price. It's probably my two favourite items I purchased for my birthday :D

PS. Look what Kim made me :D Thanks!

Until next time...
xx

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss your birthday???

    I hope you enjoyed it! May you have many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad you had a lovely birthday hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram