Shiny Pink Flower

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tag: 5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With

Hi everyone,

Recently I got tagged by Fashion at its Fall to do a 5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With post.
I was so excited to do this because I really wanted to do a post like this before she tagged me but I didn't have the motivation to do it, but this tag gave me the push I needed!

You can check out Fashion at its Fall's 5 Things I'm Currently Obsessed With tag here.

Let's get start!!


1. eos Lipbalms
My besties bought me some on his recent NYC trip and I was so happy when he called me up to say he actually got it :D You can read all about these lipbalms here.

2. Typo Galaxy Notepad
I love stationery! And I love galaxy prints! Ah! This notepad is just perfect for me :D
The pages are so pretty. It has a purple ombre on each page.

3. Lush Goodies
I love me some Lush and American Cream Conditioner and Snow Fairy Smooshy bar (I can't remember the actual name of it -__-) are my current favourites. Next on my list is Rose Jam :)

4. Jeffery Campbell Wedges
Recently I've been working at Vintage and The City and I fell inlove with these JC's the minute I walked into the store which was back in October! I decided to fit it on and I fell inlove with it even more. Why did I not buy it you ask? Weeeeell, I'm broke :) So I fitted it on and took pictures instead :D

5. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
This is my favourite perfume ever. I love Nicki and I love this scent! It's so pretty :)

I have many more but I will save that for another day :)

What are your current favourites?

Until next time..
xx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram