Shiny Pink Flower

Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunshine Award ☼

Hi everyone,

Lisa-Jade from Life Like Mine once again nominated me for an awesome award, the Sunshine Award.


What is a Sunshine Award?
So like the Liebster Awards, the Sunshine Award is given to a blogger that is inspiring, creative, positive and just an amazing person / blogger (I am not making this up. I read this on the interwebs). 
There are a few rules for this Award as well.

The Rules:
✿ Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you
✿ Share 11 random facts about yourself
✿ 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you
✿ Tag 11 bloggers
✿ Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate and let them know they have been nominated

So, thank you so much Lisa-Jade from Life Like Mine for nominating me. I really appreciate it so much that you thought of The Jam Jar Blog.You have been such an awesome Twitter buddy and I would like to thank you for the kind things you once told me when I was feeling so down. It really lifted my spirits :)


11 random facts about me:
1. I have a strange addiction to infomercials. My family always brings up stories about when I was younger and apparently they recorded a VHS just with infomercials on for me. Sweet, hey?
2. I have been mistaken many times to be the mother of my 1st born niece. I've been judged too. Assholes.
3. I never use to like raw tomato but for some odd reason I seem to be enjoying it recently.
4. Most people I've met always think that I am into music like Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Opera, 1D, etc...Uhm like no. I am into gangster shit, because I am a gangster. Ya'heeaarrrrrddd??
5. I am 1 of 3 siblings.
6. I have two HUUUUUGE Hello Kitty stickers on my wall.
7. I am scared of people dressed in costumes like Barney, Pooh Bear, etc. I freaked out one day in a mall when my mommy told the Hello Kitty that I wanted to hug her. She blocked me in a corner while I screamed my lungs out. 
8. I have OCD and as a designer it kills me when I see bad designs. It makes me sad.
9. I love pickled onions. My daddy use to make the best pickled onions ever!
10. I am 21. Most people assumed that I am 23.
11. I cuss a lot but I keep it to a minimum on my blog.

11 questions by Life Like Mine:
1) What is your most firm belief?
Stand up for yourself and don't let anyone push you over.
Ask for your 10c at the store. They wouldn't give you the item if you were 10c short.

2) What one food brings you a sense of utter satisfaction while eating it?
Sushi. Real good sushi.

3) If you could be a colour, which would it be?
Believe it or not...Black

4) Do you think there's a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow?
Yes and there is a leprechaun waiting at the end to flash his bits.

5) Have you had ghostly experience before?
No. Alhamdulillah.

6) What's your favourite colour lipstick and nail polish?
Lipstick - Dark red and dark plum
Nail Polish - Black

7) Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
With the leprechaun that's waiting to flash his bits.

8) What's your favourite song at the moment?
Been my favourite since it came out.

9) Pencil or pen?
Pen.

10) If you could dance in the rain, would you? (Or have you already?)
I danced in the rain already :)

11) What's your perfect warm beverage?
Vanilla Tea from Dilmah.

I don't think I'm going to do the last two rules because I'm not going to waste my time again.
I'm sorry.

Until next time..
xx

4 comments:

  1. Yo, dawg, killa answers, yazzzerd! (Me trying to be gangsta... Not working?)

    :) Thanks for participating! You were one of the first people who came to mind when I thought about bloggers to tag. Cause you're sunshiney and all that.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! OMW! It totes worked!

      Aaaww.. It was such a pleasure! Your questions were fun to answer :D

      Love,
      N
      xx

      Delete
  2. Can I just say, I would totally let a Leprechaun flash me his junk if that is what it takes for me to get the pot of gold! I might even enjoy it! Seriously! How often can you say you saw a mythical creatures fish and tackle?? Just saying!
    Love your answers dude! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Fish and Tackle?? No way! That's brilliant!

      Honestly, I probably would too :D

      Thank you so much <3

      Love,
      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram