Shiny Pink Flower

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Review: Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday (Holiday Set)

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you all know how obsessed I am with Nicki Minaj. I adore her so much. Recently I popped into Red Square in Canal Walk for foundation actually but I walked out with this instead lol. Red Square launced their new store in Canal Walk. It looks amazing. It looks very different to the previous store but it looks really stunning.



Step into a bright new world; a world that's larger than life. Set your world alight with Pink Friday Eau de Parfum - the new fragrance from Nicki Minaj.

Pink Friday Eau de Parfum sparkles with mouth-watering fruits; the fragrance imparts a playful cloud of pink floral petals that whisper the sultry warmth of vanilla, skin musks and woods.

Pink Friday Eau de Parfum - striking from all angles, the statuesque bottle - just like Nicki - shines in the spotlight. Make life fearlessly fun with the intoxicating new fragrance: Pink Friday Eau de Parfum by Nicki Minaj.

Pink Friday won Best Celebrity Launch and Best Bottle Design.

This set comes with:
1x 30ml Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau de Parfum
1x 50ml Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Shimmer Body Lotion
1x 5ml Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Eau De Parfum Rollerball




This is gift is perfect for all Nicki Minaj lovers. It retails at R395.00 which is worth it for this beautiful set.
You can purchase it at the nearest Red Square store to you. I haven't seen it on their website yet but maybe they will make it available soon online. 

Find them on Twitter and Facebook.

Watch my Beauty Bulletin review on this perfume here.
PS. I look so rachet in that video. I'm sorry.

Until next time..
xo

2 comments:

  1. It is totally worth it! hehehe and you're prolly over the moon over this set. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I flipped my shit, L!

      My first bottle is almost done so I had to restock :) I can't wait for December. I'm ganna buy like a few bottles lol.

      Love,
      N
      x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram