Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Guy Fawkes 2013 with The Jam Jar

Hi everyone,

This is probably the first time I've ever "celebrated" Guy Fawkes and by celebrated I mean I bummed off of other peoples fireworks for my entertainment purposes :) I'm sorry, but I am too broke to freaking burn my money.

My eldest niece really wanted to go see the fireworks display at our local stadium so my daddy took us and obviously my camera tagged along.

Who is Guy Fawkes?

This nigger was a member of a group of Catholic conspirators who endeavored to blow up the Houses of Parliament in England in 1605. The plot was uncovered and the barrels of gunpowder defused before any damage was done. Some say that he was a terrorist and some say that he was a freedom fighter. You be the judge...

Honestly, I don't know much about Guy Fawkes. I just know every 5th of November almost everyone that stays in the Cape Flats goes apeshit for some odd reason. Why they smear people with nugget is unknown to me.

I took these pictures on Diwali and made it into a gif :)
I loved Guy Fawkes but since Skippy wandered onto our property and just decided to own us, I feel that Guy Fawkes is just an annoyance now. I really feel so bad for my cat. She doesn't normally chill in the house because my father and I are allergic to cats but I feel that Diwali and Guy Fawkes is an exception. She stays indoors until the fireworks are over.

Guy Fawkes can be really fun if you are doing it the right way.

And now I leave you with some pictures and a video.


Please watch in 1080p HD

Until next time..
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram