Shiny Pink Flower

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Guess what, Jammys?!

Hi everyone,

The Jam Jar is on Facebook!


I wanted to start a Facebook page ages ago but I just didn't have the courage for some odd reason. I had so much fun setting it up and customizing each widget on my page :).

Please go over and like The Jam Jar Blog's page. I would appreciate it so much. *awkwardly stares at you*
The Jam Jar Blog
*OH! OH! OH! The Rihanna ticket went to Kim Chetty. Yay!
I hope you have an amazing time, hun!*


Have an amazing week further, little Jammys.

Until next time...
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you honey.... super stoked about tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure ^_^ I can only imagine your excitement!

      Love,
      N
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram