Shiny Pink Flower

Friday, August 9, 2013

To my beloved Jammys ♡

Hi everyone,

Today is a very special day for all Muslims around the World. It's Eid-ul-Fitr (عيد الفطر).
Eid is an amazing day filled with happiness, family, friends, yummy food and love. Ah :)

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim sisters and brothers an Eid Mubarak and Jumuah Mubarak.
I hope you have an amazing day with your family and friends.

With love: Naeemah
The Jam Jar
And to all my ladies... H a p p y W o m e n ' s D a y! Whoop-Whoop! 
I hope you're having a marvelous day filled with lovely pampering!

source
I'm off to help my mother prepare for lunch. YAY!
Have an awesome day my Jammys!

Until next time...
xo

3 comments:

  1. I would love to follow you with GFC, I add you right away. :-) and ps, that post is amazing! great taste you have there! hopefully you will add me back
    xoxo
    Svetlana from Bulgariq
    The Beauty And The Fashion.
    http://svetlanabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back :)

      Thank you so much! Your name is so interesting :)

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  2. hola cariño que blog mas hermoso tienes.
    tu look es monisimo y estas espectacular guapa besitos..
    me aria muchisima ilusion te pasaras por mi blog aber site gusta y si quieresnos podemos seguir mutuamente.
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram