Shiny Pink Flower

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ralo Cosmetics Eid Pack - Glam Chick

Hi everyone,

So I was lucky enough to win an Eid pack from Ralo Cosmetics. EEP!

I went into Vangate Mall's Ralo today and the most sweetest sales assistants helped me pick an Eid pack. There are 4 packs and each pack contains a lip product, eyeliner, eyeshadow and blush.

Each Eid pack is R95 with essential makeup goodies.
Bargain! HOLLA!
source
Each Eid pack was inspired by 4 beautiful females in the picture below.
They are young, talented and so inspirational to all young ladies in South Africa.

4 beautiful inspirational females.
source
Glam Chick - Nafeesah Kherekar (TV and Radio personality for Voice of the Cape)
Rebellious Radz - Radiefa Peters (Photographer) 
Eccentric Aish - Aishah Cassiem (Channel 4 anchor & producer)
Poison Ivy - Aashia Hendricks (Radio & TV personality for Freshtake)

When I got to the store the helpful sales assistant said I could pick any Eid pack that I like.
I really loved all the Eid packs but one really stood out to me.
I love bright colours but I'm always afraid to actually wear it. So I chose "Glam Chick".

Cute simple packaging. 
This Eid pack consists of:
1 x Brilliant Shine Lipstick in #55 
1 x Twist Eyeliner Pencil in a silverish black colour
1 x Blush in #6                                                     
1 x Trio Smokey Eye Eyeshadow pot in #02                   

How gorgeous is that Lipstick??
This Eid pack is worth R133.00 and you will get all these goodies for R95. 
YES!! Only R95!! I think that's such a good bargain and these products are good quality as well!

Thank you so much to the staff at Ralo Vangate Mall  and Tabitha for organizing everything ♡
I really appreciate it!
Get down to your nearest Ralo or visit their online store and grab one or two or even all four Eid packs :)
Like their Facebook page for great specials and informative makeup tips.

Until next time...
xo

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, everything look so stunning! I am in love with the amazing colors!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram