Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

2000 Page Views!

Hi everyone,

So The Jam Jar just hit 2000 page views...

I am so grateful :')
I appreciate everyone for taking the time to read my blog, even if it was just one post or even if it was just a glance. I know 2000 page views is not a big thing but it is to me because I didn't expect my blog to take off the way it did. I didn't expect it to be recognized. I didn't expect people to bother reading the nonsense that's going on in my head. Thank you so much, Jammys.

And now...
Let's dance!!!
                                                                          
Work it, Nick Muller!

** Keep an eye out for a 2000 page views giveaway soon **

Until next time...
xo

12 comments:

  1. Congrats hun!:)May there be many,many more views!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Irina ^_^
      I hope so too.

      I feel so excited lol.

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  2. Congrats :) WHoop whoop...
    many more to come...
    Keeping my eyes glued for that giveaway**

    hehe

    Loveelii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, hun ^_^

      I think the giveaway might interest you ;)

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ivana :)

      I really appreciate you and everyone for being apart of my blogging journey :)

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the page views babe! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha Nick Miller - i love New Girl!
    congrats on the page views :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! He is the best :')
      The 1st episode of the new season is hella funny!

      Thank you so much, hun.

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram