Shiny Pink Flower

Friday, July 19, 2013

What's in The Jam Jars bag?

Hi everyone,

I always love watching this tag on YouTube and it's become one of my favourite tags too.
So, lets get started :)


All these numbers are making me uncomfortable. 
My makeup bag is a green faux crocodile skin Elizabeth Arden bag.
I change my bag according to where I'm going but I've been loving the Studded Cotton On bag I bought from Jumbo. Click here to see my post about the bag :)


In my makeup bag:
1. Compact Brush + Mirror. 
2. Hey Gorgeous Choc Mint Whipped Mousse in a little jar.
3. 27 Pinkx brush set. I know! I need to clean my brushes!
4. Wet Wipes in a can.
5. Hey Gorgeous lipbalm.
6. eos lipbalm - Summer Fruit.
7. Essence Silky Touch Blush - 02 Babydoll.
8. Avon SuperExtend Infinitize Mascara in Black.
9. Essence Stays No Matter What Eyeliner in Black.
10. Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Midnight.
11. Elizabeth Arden: Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss - Red Door Red. See my review on this here.
12. Vicks VapoRub.
13. Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black.
14. Compact Mirror.
15. Dis-Chem Tissues.

In my bag:
16. My phone. Would you like to see a tutorial on how I made my phone cover? Let me know :).
17. My spectacles because I'm blind as a freaking bat!
18. Blink Mints. Can I get a HOLLA if you love Blink Mints packaging?? HOLLA!!
19. My inhaler.
20. Faux Snake Skin purse from Factorie.
21. Accessorize Perfume - Joy.
22. My iPod Nano.

If you want to know where I got any of the things I carry in my bag or the prices then comment down below :)

I would love to see what's in your bag :) so if you done this tag or are going to do it then comment down below with your link :)

Until next time...
xo

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dahling :)

      Definitely! I love making blogger friends ^_^
      Following as of now :)

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on gfc too :)
      Yay!

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  3. I want to snatch number 6 and number 20 and I want to smell number 21. Somewhere close to the time I started my blog, I also did a post like this and in the beginning of the year I did a series called "bloggers and bags" where a lot of bloggers showed me what they carry around in their bags!

    Love posts like these.
    Lotsa Love
    Eem
    www.citygirlvibe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've read those posts! I loved it too!
      Why didn't you link it in your comment??
      It's so interesting seeing what's in other peoples bags.

      Fun Fact: The Accessorize Perfumes are on sale at Clicks now :) I know Canal Walk's Clicks doesn't have another Joy but KC does. I was there last weekend. I was a bit disappointed in the sale, though :( meh.
      I think the sale is until the 11th of August. Hurry up and test them out ^_^

      Love,
      Eem 2
      xo.

      Delete
  4. Nice selection!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^

      Sure! I would totes love that :)

      Love,
      N
      xo.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
      Have a nice day!!!:)))

      Delete
    3. It's a pleasure :)

      Yay!

      You too!

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  5. Nice post, I always enjoy reading these kind of posts.
    I didn't know the accessorize parfume so far :)
    Your blog looks really pretty and so sweet, I'd be happy if we kept in touch via GFC or Bloglovin?

    Kisses <3

    http://ilikeyourstyles.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ^_^
      Accessorize cosmetics launched not to long ago here in South Africa :)
      I love their packaging but never really tried any of their products. The perfume is my first :).

      That would be perf :) Following you as of now!

      Love,
      N
      xo.

      Delete
  6. Just checking what you up to :) and sharing some Love

    http://loveelii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I finish the post I will send you the link :)
      I have so much on my plate right now -__-

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete
  7. this post is great!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)

      WOW! All the way from Greece?? Awesome :)

      I'm your 300th follower on Bloglovin'..

      Love,
      N
      xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram