Shiny Pink Flower

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Review: The Bean People - BATH SPRUDELS

Hi everyone,

I attended the Factory Shop Expo this weekend thanks to the beautiful ladies from MilQ and Honey (They are just the sweetest!).

On my way out, I noticed an egg tray full of little bathfizz balls. I'm really loving bath products at the moment so I stepped back and slipped into the stall before I headed out.

The nice gentleman explained what "The Bean People" are all about and their products.
The smell was one of the reasons that attracted me to the stall too and the look of the stall.

I freaking LOVE rainbows!!
On the day of the expo, they were running a special on reject Sprudels. It was R1.00 each and I took five, which I regret now after seeing how MAGICAL these little bathfizz balls are!
BATH SPRUDELS ®
"Triple Treats! Bath Sprudels create more fun at bath time! The Sprudel fizzes, slowly releasing a lovely fragrance into the air as it colours the bath water. Hidden inside the Sprudel is a Magical Bean, which soon becomes a cute Bean character. Children can also learn about colour mixing by placing 2 primary colour Sprudels in the bath at the same time. And mums.....No, they won't stain your bath! (nor your children!!)"
(Description from: http://www.thebeanpeople.co.za/products.html#singles)

Cute simple packaging.
Brown paper bag with an adorable pink teddy stamp.
It's so pretty!
Blue Sprudel. How cute is the name?? I could say Sprudel all day!
The smell of the Sprudels are sweet and it smells like candy floss with a bit of berry too.
I really can't get the actual smell of the Sprudel but UGH! it's really the best smell ever!

The fizz was long lasting and while it's fizzing it turns the water a pretty blue colour and it releases the most amazing smell, ever! My entire bathroom smelt like the Sprudel for hours!

After listening to the relaxing fizzing noises a Magical Bean pops out and starts evolving into a little surprise. Okay, I know what you're thinking.."How old is this girl??" *harrumph!* Even though I'm 21, I really found this so intriguing. I was so excited to see a little something develop. I did enjoy the pretty blue colour it made the water too. It seemed like a bath from a mystical place.
I was so excited that I called everyone in the house but no one wanted to share my excitement *Shmurr :(*. 

This little airplane popped out of the bean once the beans casing melted..

How-freaking-cute???
*Shhhhhhhuuuush*
I really love novelty things and this is really something that will make a long, rough day so much better!
It's just so fun and exciting to play around with these Sprudels. It didn't leave my skin dry or tight. 
It felt soft and the Sprudel smell still lingered on my skin. AH! I just love this cute little bathfizz!

Overall, I would so recommend this product if you are into novelty bath products or if you want to make your kids bathing experience 100x funner! 


Please check out their website by clicking on the Pink Ellie :)

From The Bean People's website :)
Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram