Shiny Pink Flower

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar

Hi everyone,

If you read my previous post "Long Weekend Spoils" about what I got over the long weekend, you'll see that I got some items from LUSH.

After a hectic day at campus (Yes! I still have campus. It's weird, I know), I deserved a long, hot, bath!

I got out my LUSH products and decided to use The Comforter.

This sweet smelling piece of awesomeness is just a-freaking-ma-zing! It's 200g of pink and white fresh, handmade ingredients. It's R45.50 and it's worth every cent because it lasts long.

I present to you...The Comforter
Break a piece of the bar off and crumble it into the bath and watch the magic happen.

That small piece made the most amazing bubble bath, ever!
It turns the water a bit pink too.

Pros:
- Yummy smell
- Last long
- Affordable
- Makes a ton of bubbles

Cons:
- The smell might be too potent for some
- The bubbles doesn't last that long
- It might affect extremely sensitive skin

Definitely going to buy another one once my current one is used.

What's your favourite LUSH product? What would you recommend me? :) 
Let me know, yo.

Until next time...
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram