Shiny Pink Flower

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Beauty Bulletin Review: Review on Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color in Intense Red Copper 7.64

Hi everyone...

I am happy to announce that I am a red head (with brown roots lol).

I was so grateful to be chosen to do a review on Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color.
Since Garnier is running the "WHY GO UNNOTICED?" campaign, I decided to stick up to their tagline by dyeing my hair a colour that a) I have never tried before and b) that will bring LOTS of attention to me.

I chose Intense Red Copper 7.64. I have dyed my hair several times before, but sticking to the caramel blonde, black and light brown. I have never dyed my hair an outstanding colour before. So I chose to be bold and noticeable, hence the colour.

I was very nervous at first because I did not know what to expect from this product and how my hair would turn out.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Colour hair is a permanent, nourishing hair dye that leaves your hair looking ultra vivid, silky, shiny and it's long lasting, which is amazing!

The product's conditioner has Shea Butter with 3 new added oils (Avocado, Olive and Blackcurrant) that helps reduce dryness for up to 8 weeks! It leaves your hair feeling and looking silky and shiny.

The box gives the customer so much information about the product before even reading the leaflet, I think this is awesome because the customer would know what to expect before buying the product.

The colour chart (on the left side of the box) gives the customer knowledge on how the product will take on her/his hair. The colour chart ranges from dark brown to black hair, light brown to brown hair and blonde to dark blonde hair.


Contents of box:
- 1 Applicator bottle of Developer Creme - 60ml
- 1 Nourishing Colour Creme - 40ml
- 1 Bottle of colour nourishing conditioner - 40ml
- Gloves
- Instruction Leaflet

Each product is labelled with a letter indicating when it should be used.
A = Developer Creme
B = Nourishing hair colour
C = Colour nourishing conditioner

Pros:
- The box doesn't lie. The colour chart is quite accurate.
- The hair dye smells amazing.
- The hair dye is affordable.
- Available almost at every store.
- The mixing process is easy, as well as the dyeing process.
- Conditioner leaves your hair smooth, silky and soft.
- The cut out in the box makes life easier.
- Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color comes in 26 beautiful shades.

Cons:
- It can damage your hair if you don't take the proper steps to protect your hair.
- DIY hair dyes can usually get a bit messy.
- Once your hair starts growing then your roots will start showing.
- It might not come out how you wanted it to be (E.g. Unevenly dyed hair, spots)

Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
The application is simple, the colour is vibrant and looks amazing, its affordable and I would buy this product again!
It really did an amazing job on my hair.
It wasn't what I expected, it was better!

Check out my video review about this hairdye ☺

Until next time..
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram