Shiny Pink Flower

Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's Monday, again.

Hi everyone,

So the weekend has come and gone quicker than you can say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".

Shit just got real, son.
Every Sunday I tell myself, "Look, Naeemah... You're ganna feel like a bag of smashed assholes tomorrow if you don't go sleep early tonight", but I always end up sleeping at 4am. I blame the internet. 

I hate Monday mornings. I feel like at 6am (The time I'm supposed to wake up) is the time I've reached my ultimate comfort spot. It's SO difficult to open my eyes, even though I know the consequences of not getting up at 6am.

I feel like this every morning actually. *Le Sigh*
I have a routine Sunday night to make Monday mornings easier.
I..........
- Do my hair.
- Pack my campus bag.
- Pick 2 outfits for campus.
- Pack out my campus make up. Yep, I have make up just for campus.
- Get my lunch sorted out.
- Double check if my assignments are on my flash drive/printed correctly, that's if I do have any assignments for Monday.

Do you have any routines?
Let me know, yo ☺...

I somewhat like Mondays, though. I get to see my campus friends on Monday after missing them like cray. And it's only 4 more days until Friday ☺...
Hey Monday, you suck...but it's cool.
I love you anyways.
Until next time.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram