Shiny Pink Flower

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Who Am I?

Candy coloured letters.
Taken with: Canon EOS 600D


Hi everyone,

I am Naeemah. I am  a 21 year old currently in my 3rd year of Multimeida Technology at Cape Peninsula University of Technology and so excited for my life ahead.

Words that describes me:
 - Creative
 - Nyan Cat
 - Hello Kitty
 - Neon Colours
 - Sarcastic
 - Internet Obsessed
 - Photography

Recently new to this whole blogging kinda thang.
My vision for this blog is to do reviews of things that I absolutely adore, such as make-up, candy, jewelry and photography.

Watch this space ♡.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Don't forget to check The Jam Jar out on other social media platforms ♡

Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Pinterest | Instagram